The physical training in hockey
Physical training, can be defined as the set of optimization for operations safely, motor skills necessary for the performance of a performance and its reiteration in time.
Physical Training begins by analyzing the requirements of sport, exercise duration, distance, speed, acceleration, number of intense action, heart rate, energy expenditure ...). From these data may establish a prioritization of physical qualities (Stamina, Strength, Speed, Flexibility and Coordination) to develop related discipline.
Required physical qualities :
• Hockey is a sport characterized by short presences and with great intensity is seeking a number of varied and complex energy systems. In terms of energy systems, the anaerobic system is the most heavily used, whether in or lactic alactic level. The aerobic system is also important, especially at the level of recovery. These qualities are also evaluated frequently in ice hockey by experts.
• Speed is a key asset, both in terms of skating that the speed of implementation of various skills. It is also the speed of decision making in this sport where the game takes place at a rapid pace.
• Hockey is a contact sport that requires great muscle power and allows the player to win his battles a-against-one representing the largest proportion of the shares during a game. Necessarily, muscle strength, which is a component of the power becomes.
• Finally, the flexibility allows for better range of motion, while helping the player to prevent a number of injuries. The region of the shoulders and hips often has deficiencies at this level.
EXERCISES TO PRACTICE AT HOME
Exercises can be performed indoors, at home in the evening or in the morning for example. It will then be for cladding exercises, abs, pumps, etc. They help maintain the gains for the duration of the season.
• Sheathing on all 4 sides : support on the forearm towards the ground. Same facing the ceiling and then the left and then right (for series 30 seconds initially and gradually come to 1 minute)
These exercises are essential to develop the abdominal strap (limitation of injury, less compaction body limit switches, etc.).
• La chaise : leaning against a wall, stand in position angle (as if you were sitting)
Do this exercise in series of 3 x 30 sec by increasing the weeks.
• The pumps : face down, arms outstretched, body tense, make up and down movements.
Possibility to make this movement more affordable for beginners, leaving the knees to the floor.
• Half squats : legs slightly apart, put his arms horizontally. slowly lower the knee-length pool, the right chest and leaning slightly to the front.
My vision on the physical preparation :
Physical training is obviously essential. Just as the fact to move and make almost daily physical activity is good for health, physical preparation is necessary for the practice of Hockey, especially since this is only done on the ice. To develop physical and motor skills, or prevent injuries, we must do other activities, the trainings on ice are not enough. . As everyone therefore, we must do a physical activity to be healthy.
The list of tags is empty.